- The administrator of your personal data is IT-Dev sp. o.o. located in Wroclaw, Poland, with headquarters at ul. Sikorskiego 26, postal code 53-659 Wrocław, Poland (hereinafter IT-DEV).
- For information regarding processing of your personal data by IT-DEV or requests related to it, you can contact us at the following e-mail address: email@example.com or to the following address: IT-Dev sp. o.o., ul. Sikorskiego 26, postal code 53-659 Wrocław.
- Our policy for processing personal data has been prepared in connection with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repeal of Directive 95 / 46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) (hereinafter: RODO).
Source and method of processing data
- We collect personal data from you directly or electronically (eg contact form). Providing the data is necessary in order to conclude a contract with us, use the service or obtain information. Otherwise, providing data is voluntary.
- Your personal data is processed on the basis of law, for lawful purposes, transparently and reliably.
- On our websites we use a secure network protocol – an SSL certificate that ensures the confidentiality of data transmission via the Internet. This means that your data provided on the contact form or to use the subscription is sent via a secure encrypted connection.
|The purpose of processing||Description of the legitimate interests of the administrator||The legal basis of the RODO|
|Support for the subscription service||–||Article 6 para. 1 lit. a – the data subject has consented to the processing of his personal data in one or more specific purposes;|
|Contract servicing: conclusion, performance and settlement of the contract, including contact in connection with its implementation||–||Article 6 para. 1 lit. b – processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, or to take action at the request of the data subject before concluding the contract;|
|Handling complaints and complaints;||–||Article 6 para. 1 lit. c – processing is necessary to fulfill the legal obligation of the administrator;|
|Archiving documentation, ie contracts and accounting documents||–||Article 6 para. 1 lit. c|
|Claims related to the contract||Receiving receivables, conducting court proceedings and then enforcement proceeding||Article 6 para. 1 lit. f – processing is necessary for purposes arising from legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, except when the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject, requiring the protection of personal data, prevail over those interests|
|Keeping general statistics without identifying individual people (e.g. Google Analytics)||Statistical data on our activities allow us to improve our operations||Article 6 para. 1 lit. f|
|Handling of inquiries or notifications sent via the contact form.||Providing information, responses to requests and inquiries from the form or in another form, including the storage of notifications and responses, for accountability||Article 6 para. 1 lit. f|
|Conducting marketing activities regarding own products or services||Promoting our business, building and strengthening business relationships. If you use e-mail addresses and phone numbers – only on the basis of your consents.||Article 6 para. 1 lit. f|
|Carrying out marketing activities related to other people’s products or services – only on the basis of the approvals held||–||Article 6 para. 1 lit. a|
Time of data processing
- If the basis for the processing of personal data is your consent (Article 6 (1) (a) and (GDP)) – the data will be processed until it is withdrawn. We are obliged to store your personal data for the time specified by law and when it is necessary for IT-DEV and accountability.
|Type of personal data||Processing period|
|Data in documents such as orders, notifications, contracts, power of attorney||The period of performing obligations and the period of limitation of claims resulting from the provisions; until the claims under the contract are time-barred.|
|Data in billing documents||Books and related documents until the tax period expires, unless the tax laws provide otherwise.|
|Data in documents related to the warranty and guarantee||Documents regarding warranty, warranty and complaint will be processed for 1 year after the warranty expiration or settlement of the complaint.|
|Data provided for marketing purposes||In the case of data processing on the basis of consent – until its withdrawal; In the case of data processing on the basis of a legitimate purpose – pending submission of objections.|
|Data from the contact form||For a period of two years to comply with the accountability principle|
- Your personal data for technical reasons may be transferred to other entities that will process them. These are in particular:
- authorized employees and associates who use the data to implement our business and entities that support our activities on our behalf, in particular specialists, advisers or solution providers supporting our business;
- state authorities or other bodies authorized by law (in order to perform legal obligations), such as: Social Security Office, Tax Office;
- Your personal data will not be transferred outside the European Union.
- Your personal data is not subject to automated decision making, including profiling.
- On the terms set out in art. 15 – art. 20 You have the right to access your personal data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to data transfer, the right to raise objections, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the legality of processing, which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal (if the processing is carried out on the basis of consent).
- If the processing we perform violates the provisions of the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body, ie the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.