1. General provisions.
- The https://it-dev.eu Website operates according to the rules set forth in these Terms and Conditions.
- The Terms and Conditions specify the types and scope of services provided by electronic means through the https://it-dev.eu Website, the rules for the provision of these services, the terms of concluding and terminating agreements on the provision of services by electronic means, as well as the complaint procedure.
- Matters not stipulated herein shall be governed by the applicable provisions of:
- Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repeal of Directive 95 / 46 / EC (general regulation on data protection).
- Civil Code Act of 23 April 1964 (Polish Journal of Laws 2020, item 17) and other relevant Polish laws.
- Contact Form – the form available on the https://it-dev.eu Website which enables the Service User to directly contact the Service Provider.
- Terms and Conditions – these Website Terms and Conditions.
- Service provider – IT-Dev sp. o.o. located in Wroclaw, Poland, with headquarters at ul. Sikorskiego 26, postal code 53-569 Wrocław, Poland (hereinafter IT-DEV).
- Service User – natural person, legal person or unincorporated organizational unit granted legal capacity by the appropriate legal act, using the Electronic Service.
- Electronic Service – the service provided by electronic means by the Service Provider to the Service User through the Website.
3. Type and scope of Electronic Services.
- Through the Website, the Services Provider allows the use of Electronic Services such as:
- use of the Contact Form,
- The Provision of Electronic Services to Service Users is subject to the terms set forth in the Terms and Conditions.
4. Terms and conditions of service and conclusion of Electronic Service agreements.
- The Electronic Services specified in section 3.1 of the Terms and Conditions are provided by the Service Provider at no charge.
- The period for which the agreement is concluded:
- the agreement on the provision of an Electronic Service consisting in enabling the submission of a message via the Contact Form is concluded for a definite period and is terminated upon submission of the message or upon interrupting its submission by the Service User.
- The technical requirements necessary for supporting the ICT system used by the service provider:
- computer with Internet access,
- e-mail access,
- Internet browser,
- The Service User shall use the Website in accordance with the law and good customs, respecting the personal rights and intellectual property rights of third parties.
- The Service User shall enter data consistent with factual circumstances and shall not provide personal data of another individual without their permission, and shall not provide an e-mail address they do not own. The Service User shall be solely responsible for the contents of the data they provide, including liability for any breaches of third party rights.
5. The mode of complaints handling.
- Complaints concerning the provision of Electronic Services by the Service Provider:
- The Service User may file complaints concerning the provision of Electronic Services through the Website to the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the e-mail, please provide as many details and circumstances regarding the subject of the complaint as possible, in particular the type and date of the irregularity and contact information. The information provided will significantly facilitate and accelerate the handling of the complaint by the Service Provider.
- The Service Provider shall handle the complaint immediately, no later than within 14 days.
- The Service Provider’s reply to the complaint shall be e-mailed to the address indicated in the complaint or otherwise as indicated by the Service User.
6. Intellectual property.
- All content posted in the website at https://it-dev.eu is protected by the copyright and is the property of the Service Provider. The Service User is fully responsible for any damage to the Service Provider as a result of using any consent of the https://it-dev.eu website without the Service Provider’s consent.
- Any use of any element of the contents of the https://it-dev.eu website by anyone, without the Service Provider’s express written consent, is an infringement of the Service Provider’s copyright and results in civil and penal liability.
7. Responsibility of the Service Provider.
- The Service Provider represents that any information obtained by the Service User through the Contact Form:
- is informational only,
- may not be the basis for any claims against the Service Provider.
- The Service Provider shall not be held liable for any unavailability of the Contact Form due to technical issues related to the functioning of the ICT system and of the Service Provider’s website or for other reasons beyond the control of the Service Provider.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time. The amendments become effective at the moment of publishing the amended Terms and Conditions on the website at https://it-dev.eu.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to completely terminate the provision of the Electronic Services at any time and without giving any reason.
8. Personal data processing.
- The personal data controller is: IT-Dev sp. o.o. located in Wroclaw, Poland, with headquarters at ul. Sikorskiego 26, postal code 53-569 Wrocław, Poland
9. Final provisions.
- Agreements concluded through the Website shall be concluded under the Polish law.
- In case of non-conformance of any part of these Terms and Conditions with the applicable law, the applicable provision of the Polish law shall replace the disputed provision of these Terms and Conditions.